Saturday 14 January 2012

A letter to my body


Dear my body,

I'm sorry for the way I fed you over the years. I know you tried to tell me when you weren't happy with what I ate, you tried to signal through aches, pains, symptoms. I wasn't listening. I blamed it all on genetics. But you forgave me. Gave me chances. Somehow you kept me well. Each morning hoping today would be the day that I heard your cries and decide to fuel you properly and move you more. Help you function at your full potential the way you were intended to. I see now that it was my food choices that were upsetting you. You can settle down now because I’m writing you to let you know that I finally understand, I hear you. I promise that from now on I’m gonna be better. MUCH better. You’re beautiful and I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment